Monday, May 16, 2005

so tired so tired..

oh i hate school u noe.

actually i kinda miss school? but i hate waking up. man. tried to sleep at 1..ended up at 4..
woke up at 0845, just nice. go to school. no morning train crowd to jostle with.
came into lecture, regretted it.
should have just slept till 12!!! argh.

but well. this is a chance for me to get my sleep cycle back.
gonna sleep at 12. im so freakin tired.
sorry bros, disappointed u guys with no house of wax tonight.
but zhi and the durians sure more than made up for it!
wad joy, it was.

i'm gonna sleep. soon.
sent out some emails.
yeah. my daily ramblings. i dun have time to really explore my inner self. blog abt issues, about stuff. sometimes it just gets too complicated and abstract and i end up confusing myself.
no peace, no peace i find.

is the music playing? i haven't heard it. i dunno if its running..but i uploaded it alright.
can't see my tag box still? must have been that silly quiz.

and, is infrared the only way to transfer files from my sony ericsson k700i to the computer??? i dun have infra red on my pc!! wad am i going to do!! argh.

good night everybody.

No comments: