Wednesday, May 25, 2005

pre-europe

oooh am i excited..5 more days to london!!
and like, hmm. 2 more days to centennial games. which i happen to be in charge of.
I NEED PLAYAS!!!! alamak.

yeahh here goes my daily ramblings:

- met stef yesteday for some fareast chicken rice plus jacket plus some pool...and den i met poon!!! still as ravishing..but den still as manly as can be..

- updated my ppt photo today finally..looking dorky as always..but actually, not THAT different. hah. and finally bought my backpack..VAUDE. $135. this trip is some expensive shit man. but it's gonna be worth it. right. got my insurance with col oso. right. what else do i need? COLLECTED THE AIRTIX!!! woohoo i'm on my way!!

yeahh..and well. looks like ive gotta watch the champions league final at home.. mother alone at home..shall accompany her..so she wont wake up to an empty house.. esp since i'll be gone for more than 3 weeks..alas..i hope she can cope well without me around..

i've been taken to task to organising stuff..so responsibility is a very big issue here..but i'm LIVING UP TO IT!!! yeah!! i just need some cooperation here guys..haha yeahh..really..hmm. things can't be done if we don't help each other..im not preaching here..i'll just be doing this for the next few days and make sure everything goes okay..den i can leave in peace...yeahh i know i will...

No comments: