Wednesday, September 28, 2005

i want chocolate too!

ahh..if u blog abt sad things, u get treats -wink- haha..
just kidding..but today was quite bad really...

woke up, late for school..entering the lectures with no notes, getting lost halfway and wanting to fall asleep half the time..how's that for CAs in one month????

to make things worse..i hadnt done my pbl..so had to forgo half an hour of soccer in the library :(
and the thing to top off all shittiness...as i was ambling out of the field to get changed, i see a delightful ball floated into my direction towards goal...and i rushed for it, only to NOT notice dear cheemz coming from the side and zamming his knee into my poor thigh and full speed/force.
man!! dudes i wasnt fooling ard when i lay down there grimacing in pain man...wahbiang after having a mild one from freddy on sunday from the right..this one was like maybe 10times worse..cant blame cheemz though..its totally not his fault that poor thing..please dun feel guilty anymore..but if u wanna buy me chocolate i certainly don't mind..hahaha..

now..i cant even flex my left knee without feeling any pain..not to mention sitting crosslegged just now as i tried to read papers on the floor argggggggh...

at least some TLC from dear yaffie did help some bit..hmm or was it lots? heehee.

please dun let me be late for lecture tmr..and please let me finish my cofm later..so that i wont go to tutorial trying to answer qns like an idiot..!!

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

No comments: