Sunday, September 11, 2005

21.1km WOOHOO.

so much for preparations for ahm, after some FMS touch and frisbee in the sun, followed by some MAF-ing at HC..only to wake up at 4.30am in the morning with NO FOOD in the house...

what a great way to start my half marathon man!! no choice, had to depend on my toblerone which i dug out from my bag, some gatorade from 711 thank god for that, and thanks to bangbang for his fuji apple..hahaha yes, all that to last me for 21.1km. NO WONDER i almost collapsed siah, after some 18km, which seemed to have taken eternity, i was struggling to keep my mind awake man, almost hallucinated, gonna start floating liao...hahah until 100m ahead, WATER POINT!! gatorade!!! that's the end man..hahaa...and each KM seemed to take forever to cover as well...finally reached esplanade..and thot i was nearing the padang, when the sign said " 1 more km to go!! " im like wtf, padang got so far meh?! they just made us run a whole round around the padang before ending lah, no wonder so far..somemore all the army boys looking at the side..cannot paiseh..so i just jogged till the end...ended in 2h17min, way off my target time, but hey come on, well deserved after all that 'preps' hoho..ahha still proud of myselfla, nv run so long in my entire life before...not without ending with cramps in both heads of both sides of my gastrocs, plus my quads later on...

really is xin you yu li bu zu man...

im feeling really really tired again. dun think i can wake up for school tmr. but deep down inside, i've never felt better :) this is one of the best days i've had. yes, its true. -wink-

p.s. oh, and i pierced my ear. HAH. which my mama thinks is cool

No comments: