Saturday, January 15, 2005

tiring friday..

and what seemed like a very long day yesterday....was indeed a VERy long day.. fur almost killed me when i told her a i vaguely remember meeting her this morning..but yeahh..i did hahah..oh well.. nice seeing her and jan after what, 1 month or something.

and it was a great workout playing soccer with the m1 dudes..turnout was fantastic!! had so many pple we had to split into 3 teams..and had the bball guys join us..great fun..and everyone could play decent football..well..got burnt pretty bad.. thanks to 3 hours nonstop afternoon heat topless...ahha i asked for it.

everyone's commenting on how skinny and how kiddy i look..hahah..thanks man.. even though i lost 6 kg on the trip...i've oredi gained back 3 and my 6pack has been reduced to 4..and disappearing..=P

and i was just listening to some songs and reading merv's blog, and this are just some of those poignant lyrics that'll always stay with u..and makes me think of all the friends that i've made over the years, those that i've drifted away from, the new ones i've made. i cherish all of you guys. and i do miss alot of you. come on, long lost frens..if u ever come across this, just drop me a tag..would love to catch up with u.

That's what friends are for

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came in loving me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

Oh and then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
The words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember

No comments: