Friday, January 07, 2005

oohhh myy...darrrling...my darlingg..

i just read zhong's blog...contemplating his past year.. i think i've done most of that in cambodia..

without that trip..i think it would have been hard for me to start to THINK again..its true..i havent been thinking..just getting my life by..quite upsetting actually..but i think, i've really found myself again..and it's like i've sort of woken up and stopped being the lazy me that's been me for the past few months..just thinking about playing all the time..never really got my priorities right..

i'm listening to fen shou kuai le now..hmm.. i hope i'll be happier in 2005. yeah that's my new year resolution..and of course, to bloody work hard.

2 comments:

nadidas said...

lalala halllooooeeee! let me the first to comment in ur newly revamped blog! :D hee

Sandman said...

and i wish u all the best towards happiness:)
no more wo3 bu4 nan2 guo4!!!!!