Thursday, January 27, 2005

i found you..my miracle..

if u could see what i see...that ure the answer to my prayers..
what if u could feel, the tenderness i feel, u would know..it would be clear..that angels brought me here!

had suki buffet nearly died..so bloody full..and had kampong chicken rice for dinner after a hard afternoon playing touch woohoo! it was funn..haven't ran so hard for a really long time! looking forward to playing footie tmr after school hahaa..

i need to get some work done..

- move my table into my bedroom.

- move my PC out of my bedroom.

- clean my hammie's cage.

- hmm. i dunno. ipod shuffle?

and of course..i've got to study harder...cos i'm obviously not nerdy enough..but not hip enough either.



I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

No comments: