Sunday, July 24, 2005

wah!

wahlao, was sick of watching 12 episodes of friends in a row, so decided to blog surf...

wahlao!! spg is really funky man..an excerpt from her latest entry:

"This morning I got woken up at 5 a.m. because he wanted a fuck. I was so bloody tired, but kinda turned on as well.

'Wake up slut. I need a fuck and there's nothing you can do about it.'

And I curl up into a ball and say oh nonono please don't I'm so tired, please let me rest.

But of course there's nothing I can do about it.

And I kinda get a perverse thrill out of being treated like a slap rag doll in bed."

wah, she's really living her life man..all that while juggling schoolwork and housework..fwah piangz..she's an inspiration to all..of course im just kidding about that..but im still impressed by how willingly open she is to share her horniness with the world..and she's even been offered to write a book about it!! wahlao, i sure buy man..but havent bought this month's maxim yet.. strangely looks abit like my classmate though the cover girl..

No comments: