Thursday, April 14, 2005

do u know what you want (to do) today?

it's about time i did..

instead of waking up at 1pm everday (it's a real treat) having a late brunch, read the papers and watch tv..hang out with dudes at night..come home..and become a night owl in front of the comp.

it's about time i wake up early and not waste my days like that.. so this is what i shall do tmr..or rather later today:

- find those damned zara vouchers..hope they're not expired..$100 leh!!!

- do some weights at CDANS near my house..bloody hell safra member oso must pay $2..at least got jacuzzi after that can soak abit..

- return my overdue library books

- revisit lippincott: biochemistry for preparation

- shit i forgot what else there is. i think....i dunno. go down to school? sigh. i dunno.

- OOOH!!! fix my bloody predator mania..the back came off...my new vapor boots are light!! but they cut my tendocalcaneus..yeahh there's like a 5cent ring of open flesh at the back of my achilles tendon on either leg..and it bloody burns when i bathe..or even when i wear my jeans OUCH. yeah and they're still red and a tad moist/sticky. oh yes, doctors take the worst care of themselves.

- okay i think that's about it. quite a day huh! i mean, what else can i do..until latest saturday that i know.

- please pray for me!!! argghhh

- and no beer please tmr...

No comments: