Friday, March 25, 2005

my legs are itching...for the first time, i miss that adrenaline pumping thru my blood everytime i think about it..i think that's what's missing in my life. running my life.

ooh, another night at zhong's, supper with him, sel and ying'en (wengyan!) haha..saw darren's pregnant photos before he gave birth, wengyan's hamsters, and of course, the famed eusoff babes.. its enough to go crazy man...........

oooh saw number 2 today too!! just like jasper(ngoh) puts it, lookin' reeeal good today man!! oozing 100tonnes of sex appeal

but of course, my heart remains with numero uno.

hahaha~!!

i'm listening to sel, i'm playing it cool man. no more, no more dropped bottles and no more gasping.. I'M COOL MAN.

to toes>> i have no idea what you're talking about.

to qiuyun>> hahahahahhaha

to NiC!!!!! >> yes for you i won't!! :)

No comments: