Tuesday, March 22, 2005

1.5 weeks to go!

"in my x years knowing xxx, i've never heard him swear a single time." ok, so i'm a moron haha.

yes! only 1.5weeks to go!! bunked at zhongyang's last night with isaac, after conking out at 2am in the study room..stayed till 9.30pm again tonight..AHHH the stress..so many things to memorise..yeah man its not really about studying..it's really about MEMORY WORK.

went to donate plasma today..cos sel and i couldnt donate blood!! cos we went to malaria high risked cambodge..but well it was an interesting experience..the centrifuge machine and the nurse were just hilarious..

now, i have a pretty sensitive nose u noe. this was wad happened on the way home.. looking forward to chilling on my bed infront of my comp..so i boarded 95. i made a mistake. chose a seat beside a bloody sweat-stank chinaman who obviously just finished his construction work. that's okay.

-next stop: coupla indians got on the bus (i'm no racist i have many good indian frens), but man, they should really cut down on the coconut oil. yeah they plonked down right AROUND me. so i had to endure a concoction of stale sweat plus coconut oil.

-finally!! got off the bus, chionged straight to the mrt station. my good fortune, found a free seat!! EVEN BETTER FORTUNE..this hawker centre uncle who's obviously been frying sumthing fatty and oily the whole day sat down beside me. WAFTS of fried oil engulfed my olfactory bulbs. i really couldnt take it. sprayed my nivea around. gosh. it still came on. over and over until he finally got off at woodlands.

a piece of exciting news: i read my horoscope today,

"recent flirtation will someone has got you thinking about her the whole week"
and i'm about to get lucky. HAHHA

No comments: