Sunday, May 13, 2007

zhng my blog

my interests lie in zhng-ing all things possible, and when i don't have money to zhng my car, no kicks to zhng my brain, den i'm zhng-ing my blog at no extra costs. hee..just check out the bars on the right man, live news feed, videos from youtube, new flooble chatterbox that promises not to hang on me...yeah!

lets see whats been going on for the past few weeks:

22nd.

Thanks for making it extra special guys, probably one of the best birthdays i've had :)

Special mention goes out to cheang who gave me a new Massimo Dutti wallet, which i'll postup pictures of it..verypretty and functional :) and also surprising me with a custom ice-cream cake (literally icecream, bravissimo styled) at the playground below my house at midnight..hurhur.. Thanks dear :)

Also, to my meddie brudders, brought me out for a night at St james, queueing at several clubs to try to get in on my birthday proper...it was nice to finally see the place man, some oldie crowd there...literally seeing our grannies partying away..hurhur...and thanks guys for inducing some puke in me every 30minutes...only recovered from GE a couple of days before ah...but its always great to hang with the meddie bros, knowing we're gonna be there for each other...probably forever.

Next up, my brudders who've been thru thick and thin with me, treating them to a sumptuous zhichar at our favourite town, AMK, over some SingHa beer..it was good man, our first meetup together since god knows when..and thanks for the Big Toys guys, they're displayed proudly on my bedroom floor cos its so big...hurhur...it was really great man, all the usual laughter and jokes and jiaoing of pple (sorry man col bro) the stupid antics, can hardly believe we're 21/22..
sorry man bro, i just had to put this up...haha..some praying mantis there...
k now for the proper shot...
And finally, the Meddies, the library gang, rag gang, the don and doraemon gang again, but really the phuket gang in disguise, for planning such a wonderful birthday outing to sentosa on sunday morning, with a well thought out present that has been serving me very well indeed:) Thanks loads! The people that i can talk to about just anything and always never fail to liven up the party..as usual, the jokes, antics and jiaoing (sorry man darren) are always fun and will never stop...
And finally to all those peeps out there, who wished me happy birthday, long lost friends, meddie friends, THANKS!!! i need more time to catch up!!

The best 22nd birthday ever *beams* (actually the only 22nd i'll ever have)

Will post up pics once i get them..i've given up on my camera since your samsungs, sony ericcsons are more powerful than my minolta..and your cybershots and canons are maybe 3 times more pixels than mine..hurhur

and found this pic while ripping my bday pics off colin's facebook..i just had to post it up!
one for the gayness...no love lost:Okay anyway, please visit my links beside and take alook, and keep my flooble alive please!

love all,
will blog again,
hb.

P.S. WATCH 28 WEEKS LATER MAN!! gore you to death.

No comments: