Thursday, May 18, 2006

supper is the most important meal of the day

as i await the champions league final in 1/2 hour's time btwn arsenal and barcelona, armed with enuff tacos and guacamole and beer to last me thru the match..i sit down and ponder upon the so-called "coming of age".......

reckoned, 21 years of age doesnt seem to have much impact on me physically nor mentally, i mean, other than having to shave a tad more often i really look younger than my 21 years after that brown-yellowish-golden crop's been trimmed off...

yupp, it was apt that i should be 21 the first day i slipped into my newly pressed longsleeve shirts, pleated/flat fronts, my awesome topman ties(be it the striped fat ones or the skinny tie), stethoscope around the neck, and armed with what seemed like a comprehensive knowledge of microbiology, i was all ready for that first day of 'work'.

After 3 weeks, it dawned (FINALLY) upon me that i'm starting to make a difference in others' and of course my life. and that really made me realise i was an adult, with added responsibilities now. never mind the chaufferring of my mum ard, she still pays my allowance.. but, i am able to finally look into that crystal ball of mine and see what it really is like...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u learn so much from just observing, and seeing how much and how far behind u lack, but each day, the confidence grows, as you practise more and more it becomes less of a chore and more of a habit.

though, i must add, that empathy factor in me has got to show, no point feeling but not showing, and there's a fine line between professonalism and being just human...orite well, i guess enough for so much about 'discovering' myself..i oughta redirect myself back to pre-21 periods..hurhur periods...

no plans yet for june hols! photos from zhongyang are in!

and happy 21sts to all of you out there...hurhur....

i'm hungry, i eat supper! i dun eat breakfast! this is healthy life!

hurhur..food for thought:

No comments: