Monday, October 17, 2005

cute, she is.

im becoming a lazy pig. my internet on my pc is down. i can only use my laptop.

STILL, that's not gonna take away what's been one of the most wunnerful week(s) in my life.
even if it was dotted with many forgettable events along the way. minor, compared to what ive been getting..yumm

stomp with brudder jasper was great, so was quidam with amanda:) i want to post up fotos and pictures, but i'm lazy. see. hurhur.

and i havent been eating sooo much good food in a loong looooong time..and made soo many friends...and being so so so so happy in a long time. CAs are at the back of my head. though i think i should start worrying about them. things are happening to my friends, i care, but time slips thru my fingers. i read, i watch tv, i do alot of things. many of which unrelated to school. im feeling like a part time student now, but i dun feel any regrets because im enjoying what i am.

i'm starting to feel like im repeating whats happening exactly a year ago again, just going out and having fun. one thing's different though, i'm certainly NOT skipping school as much. monday blues are just about a lecture late, no longer a selfdeclared 4 day week with monday off like last year.

gosh, im having so much drive now, i have soo many things i want to do. sooo many things i wanna complete. soooo sooo many. maybe later.

am finishing reading time traveler's wife now.
am liking listening to the killers and nelly now.

am loving my life now.

No comments: